This Agreement was last modified on June 2016.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using https://www.fortitudeprovisions.com (“the Site”) operated by Fortitude Provisions (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at http://www.fortitudeprovisions.com
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
- We accept credit and debit cards as well as Paypal. Unfortunately we do not accept checks or money orders. Tax is automatically added to your order based on your shipping destination.
- Orders must be paid within 3 days of purchase. Any orders left unpaid for more than 3 days will be automatically cancelled.
- All paid orders are shipped within 1-3 days via USPS, unless otherwise requested. Rush processing is available for an extra charge – please message us if you need any special accommodations. At this point we are unable to ship internationally, with the exception of Canada.
- We are not responsible for delays due to USPS, however will do the best to ensure the arrival of your package and send tracking information accordingly.
- Fortitude Provisions is not responsible for lost or damaged packages, however we will assist you in filing a claim with USPS and rush your re-order with an additional discount.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you have any issues or concerns with your purchase, please e-mail us within 3 days and we will work with you.
- Due to the nature of our products we cannot accept returns on used items, however we can gladly make an exchange. We provide store credit (less shipping charges) towards a future purchase if the item is shipped back to us.
* Please note natural ingredients may vary from batch to batch, and you may see a slight color difference. *
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when placing orders. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.